Learn how to get Hulu international access here. GettingHulu.com provides you a pool of information regarding VPN, which is a successful way to get past the restrictions created by this popular media streaming service.
There is no denying that Hulu is the best entertainment portal that offers all the popular TV shows like Glee, Bones, House, Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy, 30 Rock, and more. You will also find a huge collection of movies on the website. The only issue with Hulu is that it can be accessed only when you are in the US. This is literally applicable to anyone and everyone. Even the Americans who have a subscription to Hulu but are travelling abroad or moved out of the US for personal or professional reasons won’t be able to watch it.
How Does Hulu Get To Know That You Are Trying To Access It From Overseas?
Hulu is designed to monitor the IP address of the user who logs on to the website. When the netizens without a US IP address visit the website and try streaming videos, they are denied access, as Hulu blocks all the non-American IP addresses. This clearly means that you need a US IP to bypass the restrictions and view Hulu outside US without any issue. This is where VPN comes to rescue you and solves your problem.
The Best VPN Service Provider
Streaming VPN is the most reliable VPN service provider that offers UK and US based IP addresses allowing you to access web services using Geo-blocking. Visit www.streamingvpn.com to subscribe to fast, secure, and low priced VPN connection by paying just $6.70 a month. There would be hardly any other provider offering such a quality service at this meager amount.
10 Easy Steps To Watch Hulu Outside US On Android?
VPN is compatible with Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone, and Android of course. Follow this step by step guide for Android to watch Hulu on your handset.
- Open “All apps” on your Android.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Click on “Wireless & networks” and then on “VPN settings”.
- Click on “Add PPTP VPN” and then on “Add VPN”.
- Enter “streamingvpn.com” as the “VPN name”.
- Enter the VPN server address as a “Set VPN server”
- Enable the “Enable encryption” option.
- Push the “Menu” button (Hardware button on your device), click on “Save” to save the settings.
- Congratulations! Your VPN settings are now ready.
- Simply enter your Streaming VPN Account details i.e. your Username and Password. Now, click on “Connect” to establish a streaming VPN connection. Voila! You are ready to stream. Happy Streaming!